- shop at our on-line ReSources Catalog
- register for Beit Midrash on-line distance learning classes
- attend our biennial international Kallah gathering
- participate in ALEPH retreats and training programs
- receive our weekly Kol ALEPH newsletter blog and Annual Report
- join our Renewal list-serve and discussion groups
- stay connected with like-minded folks in Jewish Renewal around the world!
- Your ALEPH-affiliated community lets us know that you are a member, entitled to ALEPH membership, or
- You join as an individual our household member with an annual gift or sustaining pledge.
then log in using your email address as your screen name, plus your password,
and enjoy your membership priveleges.
please join by clicking here or by calling Ming Lu at 215-247-9700 ext 21,
weekdays, 2 pm - 5 pm Eastern US Time (11 am - 2 pm Pacific).
Standard memberships are $54 for an individual or $72 for a household (two or more adults).
Sustaining Chai Donors pledge $18 a month / $216 a year, or more, by credit card.
Sliding scale and complementary memberships are available for those of limited means.
ALEPH is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All memberships/donations are fully deductible to the extent permitted by law.
As an ALEPH member, will I be solicited?
ALEPH never sells or trades the private information of our members. We will ask you annually by mail if you want to renew your membership. To avoid this, you can set up an ongoing pledge on line so that your membership stays current automatically, or just don't respond and we won't pester you. We never send our contributors unwanted greeting cards, mailing labels, or solicitations disguised as invoices, petitions and surveys. We care too much about saving energy and trees to mail out a lot of junk.
We do send out emails from time to time about ALEPH news, resources, programs and services. We don't send very many, and we hope you find them useful, but you can unsubscribe permanently from our email services at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of any message.
(If you are an ALEPH member who wishes to re-subscribe to our monthly Member Services mailings, and weekly Kol ALEPH updates, please click here.)