1. Volunteer Manager for ALEPH's "Chai" (Sustaining Donor) Campaign.
The ideal candidate will have:
- existing knowledge or willingness to learn about and represent ALEPH and its programs
- training, experience and demonstrated success in grassroots fundraising campaigns
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
The job requires 5-10 hours per week contacting potential donors and second tier solicitors, sending out materials and updates and working closely with the Board member chairing this campaign, as well as with ALEPH support staff.
3. Volunteer with a passion for applying spiritual and ethical values to
food production, processing, marketing and consumption to do outreach to the
Jewish community educating organizations about ALEPH's Sacred Foods Project
and encouraging them to avail themselves of our free on-line resources (2hours
4. Volunteer with experience administering silent and live auctions to work
an average of 3-5 hours per week from January to July every odd-numbered
year plus a full week on site at the ALEPH Kallah, generally the 4th of July
week. Work-study plus travel stipend to this fabulous event is a benefit.
Knowledge of "Ready Set Auction" software a big plus. Driving proximity to
the site is also a plus. The Kallah rotates regionally (2009 Midwest, 2011
Northwest, 2013 Northeast, 2015 Southwest). Can work from home.
6. Member services assistant to work daytime hours in ALEPH’s Philadelphia
office to help with mailings and voicemail reminders to member households to
renew their membership (average 4-10 hours monthly).